Monday, May 19, 2008

Not Too Much Going On...

Things have been pretty much the same here - which is fine. Andrew had pink eye, but thankfully, that is cleared up now. Grace and I have had trouble with seasonal allergies that don't seem like they want to go away. Steve has been healthy - thankfully!! We have a couple irons in the fire that I will, hopefully, be able to report on soon. But, it's been pretty much the same old stuff. It has been chilly and rainy. It seems more like April than the middle of May. It will be nice when it starts warming up a bit. My family is getting ready for my cousin, Nikki's, wedding on May 31st. I am doing her photography and really looking forward to it. Andrew will be an usher. In the meantime, to help keep me busy, I have opened a MySpace account. You can find that at: www.myspace.com/mvazul I made one for Steve, too. You can find his by clicking on my friends and then clicking on his picture. Check us out if you have the time. And if you are on MySpace, drop us a line and let us know - we will add you. Well, that's about it for today.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

my space? Why a my space account? I think your blog is great keep it up. maybe i'll put a link on my page.

Maggie said...

I put maybe why i don't have the foggiest. Of course i will put a link come by and check it out.........just keep writing:)

Michelle said...

I'm just trying to get as many contacts as possible for the photography stuff. Plus, I like having the music on Myspace. I can pull it up in the background and listen as I work. Thanks for keeping track of me, Maggie!!