Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day...

I had a good Mother's Day. It was quite busy. Mom, Dad, Bonnie (Dad's wife), Jennifer and Martine came to our house for breakfast. Steve made scrambled eggs and sausage for everyone. We had a great time just being together. Grace gave me a cookbook from her kindergarten class. It has all of the kids' favorite recipes - told by the kids. I will post Grace's recipe on another day. Steve and Andrew gave me a certificate for a new haircut and makeover at a local salon. Everyone stayed around until it was time to head to my grandparents' for dinner. We said goodbye to Dad and Bonnie - thankfully they live much closer now. We had a great dinner at Nanny and Bompa's. Jen bought some kites, so we all headed to Aunt Alicia's yard to use them. The kids had a great time. You can see the rest of the pictures by clicking here. I hope all of the mom's had a wonderful day!!

No comments: