Friday, May 23, 2008

Still Going...

There is still not much going on here. I'm not complaing - well not too much. I am really looking forward to Nikki and Eric's wedding next weekend. It will be fun having all of the family together in one spot. I'm nervous and excited about taking the pictures. Nervous, because I don't want to mess it up. Excited, because I absolutely love taking wedding pictures. Especially for family. This weekend is looking to be a boring one. We were going to get tickets to see the Cubs play in Pittsburgh, but reality hit. At $4.00+ a gallon for gas, plus hotel and food, there is no way we can do it. Ticket prices were great - only $14 each. It's the cost to actually get there that's so outrageous. So, we will probably stay home this weekend. One of my "older" cousins (she's actually a second cousin) has asked if I want to help plan a Morgan Family reunion for the end of this summer. I have never planned one before but told her I would be glad to help. It would be great if we can make it happen. I haven't been to a reunion since before I met Steve. We used to have one every year. We have lost several people since the last one. It would be nice to get the tradition going, again. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

just one thing about the titles. If you title your post, "not much going on here", it doesn't really entice the reader to go much further......me being an old friend will of course read on but make the next title something enthralling like....."I don't have much time they are coming over the Fence!!" Ha Ha just giving you a hard time:)