I can't believe I haven't updated since mid-November. Things have been crazy as usual. The holidays were great. We spent quite a bit of time with my family and had a great time together. It's too bad the holidays had to end. Now it's back to the regular chaos.
Andrew's basketball season recently ended. They didn't win many games, but he got to play quite a bit this year and improved some. He is now gearing up for the track and field season. He made first honor roll, again, last marking period. He is looking forward to going to Cleveland and Cedar Point in May with the marching band.
Grace is doing well. She turned seven (going on twenty) last month. For now, she is only involved with Daisies. She and Steve went to the Daddy/Daughter dance last month. It was very cute to see all of the little girls all dressed up and dancing with their daddies! We're hoping for Grace to join Little League in the spring. I need to get the paper sent in.
I have had a couple random photo shoots. I'm hoping business picks up soon. I need to do some more advertising. Steve has been busy with work - as usual. But, we're thankful he has a job these days, so we're not complaining too much. That's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment