Things have been quite crazy here. Cheerleading, marching band, cross country, cheerleading, marching band, cross country - throw in some work and some sleep and that pretty much sums up our days lately. And if we haven't been busy enough, we (or more appropriately, I) have decided to have a booth at the Fall Fling this year. That is this weekend. I am really trying to make a go at my photography business. I am not willing to give up on it yet. And Steve has gotten in on the deal and is now in the process of making frames. So, he bought a mat cutter for me to do the matting for his frames. The first mat was interesting, to say the least. I'll just say it ended up with me saying a few choice words and the mat on the other side of the room. However, after going to my grandmother's, having a chat with her and my mother, I was able to get some clarity and was able to fix my mistake. Thankfully. In the meantime, I have been working on a business website. I am really quite pleased with it. It has been alot of hard work - and still needs some - but overall, I am pleased. You can find my new site at:
www.MichelleVazul.com To top things off, we have people fixing our water lines. So, we now have about a 6 feet deep trench in the side of our yard the entire length of the house. It's an absolute mess, but the guys working have been extremely considerate to keep the mess to a minimum. Hopefully it will be done soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment