Monday, July 21, 2008

Second Place!!

I was at the Troy Fair today taking pictures for a friend (the subject of a future blog post). As I was waiting for her to get ready, I headed to the photography building. I had entered two photos - one in the "Farm Life" category and one in the "Black and White Any Subject" category. Well, the Farm Life didn't win anything, but I did win second place in the black and white!! I am so excited!!!!! I will get a very small amount of money, but I wasn't in it for the money, anyway. It feels good to say I won second!! Here is the picture:

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's so awesome! Congratulations! I am looking forward to seeing the sheep pictures!

Maggie said...

What a sweet photo. Great job

Michelle said...

Thank you both very much! I am working on the sheep pictures now. There are alot of them. I have to take more tomorrow (Wednesday).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michelle! The picture of Grace is beautiful!!

Jamie

Marianne said...

Hello, Marianne from Dis Boards. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I'm a "professional scrapbooker" so photography is a hobby of mine. You take lovely photos! Have a magical evening.