Grace started swimming lessons today. Steve and I took her to the playground that is next to the town pool. As they headed to the playground, I decided to see if they still offered swimming lessons. They do! So, I signed her up. And, as it happened, the class I signed her up for was starting in 45 minutes. So, we let her play for a few minutes, then headed home to get the proper attire on. She was so excited!! She did pretty well for her first lesson, but she needs ot listen to her instructor more. She thinks she knows how to do everything, when in fact, she knows nothing. Hence, the swimming lessons. She is getting to a point where she wants to be independent in the pool. Hopefully this will help. She will be going three days a week for about a month. There is only one little boy in her particular class. So, they each have their own instructor - which is very nice. I have a couple videos uploaded to YouTube. They are in my account - click on "Channels", then type in psumamalion2cubs.
So here's the thing...
14 years ago


1 comment:
I didn't know Canton had a town pool where is it and where is the playground? Swimming lessons are so important especially here with the ocean and a pool in everyones backyard. Good for Grace.
Post a Comment