Two of the new babies are doing well. The little calico isn't looking very good. She isn't growing at the same rate as the other two. Her eyes were open and now the right eye is open and the left is sealed shut, again. Plus, they are draining a bit. The other two push her out of the way at feeding time. She gets tired, snuggles up with the mama and falls asleep. I'm worried she won't make it. I'm afraid to get attached to her. I talked to my mom (who was a farm girl) and she told me to get a small bottle or syringe and feed her myself. I will call the vet tomorrow to see what I can do. I have a feeling they will just tell me to let nature take it's course. I know I probably should, but the mom in me feels like I need to do everything to help her along. I have a feeling she wouldn't have made it this far if we wouldn't have brought them home. Hopefully we won't lose her. I have added a couple of pictures I took of Steve holding the little grey one - that is our cat, BeBe in the window. He looks huge compared to these little babies!
So here's the thing...
14 years ago


1 comment:
Hah I looked at the title then the first picture and i thought oh my gosh she is writing about her poor husbands belly, then I saw that sweet little kitty. Oh my gosh.
Post a Comment