So, it has been a full year since I last made a post to my blog. I have decided to try my hand at it, again.
Alot has happened in the past year. Andrew finished 7th grade. Grace finished pre-school. We moved out of Steve's mother's house and into an apartment of our own. We took three trips to the Chicago Children's Hospital ER - Grace burned her arm on our grill, Andrew was hit in the head during basketball practice and Grace got pneumonia. We took a couple camping trips and Mom, Jennifer and I took a girls' only trip to Disney World. While we were in Disney, Grace started kindergarten and Andrew started 8th grade. The weekend after we got back, Steve, the kids and I headed to Pennsylvania for my cousin's wedding. By the end of November, we moved from Chicago and we were living in Pennsylvania, again.
Andrew has been involved with the band, basketball team, track team and will start cross country this fall. Grace has lost several teeth and was the lead in her kindergarten play. Steve has been working like crazy - as usual - and enjoying working in the yard. I have helped an old friend get her new daycare up and running. I am now the head infant teacher.
Things have been good. Busy, but good. Hopefully this will be a good start to my new blog. Now if I can just keep it going. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment