Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Arguments, Arguments, Arguments...

I'm tired of it. Constantly arguing with one kid or the other about their clothes. Grace won't keep her pants/skorts/shorts pulled up where they belong. She always has them pulled down to just above her butt. She says they are too tight if up higher on her waist. That just makes absolutely no sense, because where she has them pulled down to is bigger than her waist. It drives me nuts. And don't even get me started on the socks and shoes issue. Andrew won't keep his clothes clean. I have told him over and over that all he needs to do is bring his clothes down. I will wash them. I will even hang them on the line. Does he bring them down? No. He has not had his laundry done in almost a month. Gross. I keep reminding him, but he does nothing about it. Maybe I need to start sending him to the laundromat with his own money and make him do his own. And he wonders why kids pick on him. I'm just about ready to make both of them go naked.

No comments: