Thursday, August 7, 2008

Introducing....

...Lilly!!

She is our new kitten. We kept her from the litter we rescued from my grandmother's back porch. Unfortunately, I couldn't find home for her two sisters and mother, so they are happy on a large farm right now. Lilly is now two months old and just received her name last night. She was "Jenks" at the beginning. That's because Steve was convinced she was a he. I took her to the vet for her immunizations and the vet tech said since she is a calico, she is 99.9% sure she is definitely a she. Steve is still not completely convinced. We will see once she is fixed (at the age of 6 months). Until then, she is Lilly. She is a pisser! She loves to torment Grace. Of course, Grace gives it right back. BeBe is not too happy about the new addition, but he is getting used to her and teaching her the rules of the household. It's good to see him playing, again. Okay, I guess that's it for now. We went camping in Gettysburg last week, so I will be posting about that soon. I am still working on the pictures. Until then...

No comments: